Django + AngularJS, Full Stack Developer
Remote, ~3 months contract
We are looking for a senior, full stack developer for a 2 month contract job. Upon project completion, there will be minor maintenance and feature development work (~10 hours/month indefinitely). This position can evolve into further contract work and eventual employment for the right candidate.
You must be intimately knowledgable in Django, AngularJS, and Google Cloud Compute.
**Who You Are**
- Intermediate to expert level Python and Django chops
- Intermediate level HTML, JS, and AngularJS skills (version 1.6)
- At least 2 full life cycle project having used said technologies
- Deployed multiple applications using Google Cloud Compute
- Comfortable working within a linux command line environment
- Strong communication skills and experience working in a contract position and handling deliverables and hand-offs
**Who We Are**
We are a rapidly growing software company, offering the wine industry’s leading wine production software solution. Our cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution helps commercial wineries’ wine production, winegrowing, governmental compliance, IT and finance teams efficiently manage the end-to-end operations of a modern, successful winery.